The AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones are the future of on-the-go audio. The technology transmits sound through your cheekbones, leaving your ears completely open to hear ambient sounds. The OpenFit design gives you maximum situational awareness, and keeps these headphones comfortable during long-term wear.
Free Express POST
Brand New, Premium Quality
Covered By Australian Warranty
The Safety and Convenience AfterShokz Strives to Provide
Runners powered by their favourite sound track but still able to hear the traffic around, biker hearing both GPS navigation and cars approaching from behind, office worker enjoying music still maintaining communication with colleagues, mom listening to her podcast but won't miss a single sound bit of her baby in the cradle, vision impaired going around the town hearing both GPS and surroundings… Better yet, there is nothing in their ears.
- OFFICIALLY RECOGNISED - The only official headphones chosen by England Athletics. Nothing in/on/over your ears. Our OPEN EAR DESIGN makes it safer for running, cycling and driving.
- PATENTED BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - AfterShokz has 300 patents worldwide. PremiumPitch+ provides a premium audio experience. LeakSlayer reduces natural sound leakage by 70%. Audrey Says voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE - Weight is 36g only. Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones and your ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- CONVENIENT - True Wireless. Compatible with any Bluetooth enabled devices. Dual noise cancelling microphone enhances speech.
- DURABLE - 6 hours battery time. IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture. Flexible and stable complete wraparound titanium. Hassle-free 2-year warranty.
In the box
- Titanium Headphones
- Drawstring Carrying Case
- USB Charging Cables