Boost Mobile $150 Prepaid SIM starter kit for a new Boost $150 12 month expiry plan. 80GB data to use via Telstra network within 12 months. Unlimited calls & text to Australian standard numbers. Unlimited international standard calls & text to 25 selected destinations. Stream Apple music data free.
Out of stock
Updates: 1 Sept, 2020. It's confirmed again that the Boost $150 SIMs will be able to be activated until their expiry dates. SIMs that are activated from today (September 1) will not be able to recharge at the completion of the 12 months and will have to choose an alternative offer.
This bunlde is for existing Boost customers with an expiring plan by porting your number out to Vodafone and back to Boost again.
The Vodafone $30 SIM Start Pack gives you
- Unlimited standard national calls and text
- 10GB data within Australia
- 500 international mins to selected countries
- 28 days expiry plan
Boost Mobile $150 Prepaid SIM Starter Kit
- Tri-cut SIM fits any phone
- $150 credit pre-loaded
- Activate before 24 Feb 2022
- Keep your own number or get a new one
Our customers also get:
- Order confirmation email
- Dispatch notification with PDF tax invoice
- Free shipping with tracking, signature and insurance
- Assistance on porting issues that cannot be resolved by Telstra porting team (Please call 1800 631 334 first to get a ref number)
About the Boost $150 12 month expiry plan:
- 80GB data on the Telstra 4G network
- 12 MONTH EXPIRY
- UNLIMITED calls & text to standard numbers
- UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL standard calls & text to 25 selected destinations:
- Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam
- 1200 standard mins & text to 30 selected destinations:
- Afghanistan, America Samoa, Brunei, Cambodia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Peru, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden
- Stream Apple music data free
Boost offers 3G and 4G services on the Telstra Network. Outside of 4G coverage areas your device will automatically switch to 3G and speeds will be less. For a complete list of included calls and destinations go to boost.com.au/international
Service provided by Telstra Corporation Ltd ABN 33 051 775 556.
SIM card cannot be returned once opened.
About porting your own number to Boost:
You can request porting your own number to Boost when activating the SIM. Before porting number, contact your current service provider to confirm personal details. Make sure your Name and Date of Birth registered with the number are 100% correct including spaces. Ask to update your details if anything is incorrect. Once confirmed, provide the exact same details to Boost to initiate the porting. Some carriers will send you a SMS to authorise the porting request, so make sure the current SIM is inserted until the service is disconnected. Telstra users need a separate blank SIM (Boost will send you for free) to finish the process.
Please contact Boost Mobile on 1800 100 933 if you have further questions.