Boost Mobile $200 Prepaid SIM starter kit for a new 12 month expiry plan. 30GB data to use via Telstra network within 12 months. Unlimited calls & text to Australian standard numbers. Unlimited international standard calls & text to 20 selected destinations. Stream Apple music data free.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Updats 1/2/2021: From 2/2/2021 these destinations will be excluded from the UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL standard calls & text offer - Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Pakistan
Boost Mobile $200 Prepaid SIM Starter Kit
- Tri-cut SIM fits any phone
- $200 credit pre-loaded
- Activate before 01/22
- Keep your own number or get a new one
- This starter kit is for new customers only, for recharge click here
Our customers also get:
- Order confirmation email
- Dispatch notification with PDF tax invoice
- Free shipping with tracking, signature and insurance
- Assistance on porting issues that cannot be resolved by Telstra porting team (Please call 1800 631 334 first to get a ref number)
About the new Boost $200 12 month plan:
- 30GB data on the Telstra 4G network
- 120GB bonus data if activated between 30/3/2021 and 5/7/2021 (total 150GB)
- 12 month expiry
- UNLIMITED calls & text to standard numbers
- UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL standard calls & text to 20 selected destinations:
- Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam
- 1200 standard mins to 30 selected destinations:
- Afghanistan, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, UAE
- 1200 text to standard numbers to any country in the world
- Stream Apple music data free
Boost offers 3G and 4G services on the Telstra Network. Outside of 4G coverage areas your device will automatically switch to 3G and speeds will be less. For a complete list of included calls and destinations go to boost.com.au/international
Service provided by Telstra Corporation Ltd ABN 33 051 775 556.
SIM card cannot be returned once opened.
About porting your own number to Boost:
You can request porting your own number to Boost when activating the SIM. Before porting number, contact your current service provider to confirm personal details. Make sure your Name and Date of Birth registered with the number are 100% correct including spaces. Ask to update your details if anything is incorrect. Once confirmed, provide the exact same details to Boost to initiate the porting. Some carriers will send you a SMS to authorise the porting request, so make sure the current SIM is inserted until the service is disconnected. Telstra users need a separate blank SIM (Boost will send you for free) to finish the process.
Please contact Boost Mobile on 1800 100 933 if you have further questions.