We send all our parcels Australia wide via reputable freight companies. Please note that all parcels must be signed for to receive goods. Should you not be available to sign for these items then the courier will leave a card providing details of further delivery instructions. If you are unsure if you will be available for receipt of an item at time of delivery it is recommended that you have your order delivered to your workplace for example to enable your goods to be received promptly.
Once your parcel is dispatched, you will be notified via email with your delivery and courier’s details to track and trace your order.
Items without insurance will not be covered in the event of loss or damage in transit. We highly recommend you choose insurance coverage for orders over $100 or more at checkout.
Free delivery promotion
Orders over $100 to qualify for free delivery to Australia wide, unless otherwise stated.
Shipping terms and conditions:
- All shipping fees listed are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- All delivery times are given as a guide only and are in no way guaranteed by Auditech.
- Any failed deliveries due to inaccurate or incomplete shipping details provided by the buyer or unavailability of the receiver will incur a $15.00 re-delivery fee.
- Once a parcel is accepted and signed for, it will be deemed to be delivered and will no longer be available to be claimed under transit insurance.
- If a parcel is damaged in transit, the receiver must reject the delivery and advise Auditech and the shipping carrier immediately.
- If a parcel is lost in transit, the buyer must open an investigation with the shipping carrier.
- Auditech will only arrange replacement of the order once the investigation has been completed and providing the buyer selected transit insurance at the time of the initial purchase.