The Boost Mobile $150 Prepaid SIM starter kit can be used for the Boost 12 month expiry plan.
Click to view our Boost SIM + Phone Bundle Sale
No more stock once sold out. Activate before March 2022 for Boost $150 12 month plan
Boost Mobile $150 Prepaid SIM Starter Kit
- Tri-cut SIM fits any phone
- $150 credit pre-loaded
- Activate before March 2022
- Keep your own number or get a new one
- This starter kit is for new customers only, for recharge click here
Our customers also get:
- Order confirmation email
- Dispatch notification with PDF tax invoice
- Free shipping with tracking and insurance
About the current Boost $150 12 month plan:
- 80GB data on the Telstra 4G network
- 12 MONTH EXPIRY
- UNLIMITED calls & text to standard numbers
- UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL standard calls & text to 25 selected destinations:
- Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam
- 1200 standard mins & text to 30 selected destinations:
- Afghanistan, America Samoa, Brunei, Cambodia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Peru, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden
- Stream Apple music data free
Boost offers 3G and 4G services on the Telstra Network. Outside of 4G coverage areas your device will automatically switch to 3G and speeds will be less. For a complete list of included calls and destinations go to boost.com.au/international
Service provided by Telstra Corporation Ltd ABN 33 051 775 556.
SIM card cannot be returned once opened.
About porting your own number to Boost:
You can request porting your own number to Boost when activating the SIM. Before porting number, contact your current service provider to confirm personal details. Make sure your Name and Date of Birth registered with the number are 100% correct including spaces. Ask to update your details if anything is incorrect. Once confirmed, provide the exact same details to Boost to initiate the porting. Some carriers will send you a SMS to authorise the porting request, so make sure the current SIM is inserted until the service is disconnected. Telstra users need a separate blank SIM (Boost will send you for free) to finish the process.
Please contact Boost Mobile on 1800 100 933 if you have further questions.